The Unsalted is the ULTIMATE white chef coat. It's a chef's tool belt all rolled into one. We've meticulously crafted the best chef coat around, with mesh vented sides for breathability, stretch and comfort, double stitching for durability, and a handy cell phone pocket on your back.
Other bonuses on this coat include a mask button holder on your hip, 2 sets of marker loops on your arm, 2 hidden chest pen pockets, and a magnetic tab on your upper back to keep your apron in place.
Please note- this coat will make you look GOOD. It is slightly more fitted than the average paper bag-looking chef coat that you're used to wearing, so please be sure to reference our size chart before making your size selection.
Embroidery Placement Options
- Material: 60% polyester 40% cotton, brushed poly-cotton blend
- Color: White
- Double stitched with charcoal grey throughout coat
- Mandarin collar
- 12 cloth covered buttons
- Left chest pocket
- Left sleeve- 4 poly-cotton marker loops
- Right hip- mask button holder
- Hidden black mesh stretch cell phone pocket on back left rear
- Inset hidden chest pen and thermometer pockets
- No fuss magnetic apron tab
- Vented mesh sides
- Darts on back for a contoured fit
- Longer, curved hemline
All measurements are in inches, and is the measurement of the coat, not your body.
For example: if your chest measures 48", our suggestion would be to go up a size or two, (depending on how you like your fit), so you have some room to move.
|SIZE||CHEST||CENTER BACK LENGTH|
- Machine-wash warm, gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Warm iron as needed