The Ember Women's Chef Coat is revolutionizing the look and feel of chef coats. This jacket was designed to adapt to your body's natural curves for flexible, all day comfort.
The side mesh panels and hidden zippers (strategically placed near your hips), will allow for stretch and cooling all at the same time.
Other bonuses on this black chef coat include a cell phone pocket on your lower backside, 2 set of marker loops on your arm, 2 hidden chest pen pockets, small notebook pocket on you front hip, and a magnetic tab on your upper back to keep your apron in place.
Please note- this coat will make you look GOOD. It is slightly more fitted than the average paper bag-looking chef coat that you're used to wearing, so please be sure to reference our size chart before making your size selection.
Embroidery Placement Options
- Material: 60% polyester 40% cotton, brushed poly-cotton blend
- Color: Black
- Double stitched with charcoal grey throughout coat
- Mandarin collar
- 12 buttons
- Right front hip pocket
- Left sleeve- 4 poly-cotton marker loops
- Hidden black mesh stretch cell phone pocket on back left rear
- Inset hidden chest pen and thermometer pockets
- No fuss magnetic apron tab
- Vented mesh sides
- Hidden hip zippers for extension
- Longer, curved hemline
All measurements are in inches, and is the measurement of the coat, not your body.
For example: if your chest measures 48", our suggestion would be to go up a size or two, (depending on how you like your fit), so you have some room to move.
|SIZE||CHEST||CENTER BACK LENGTH|
- Machine-wash warm, gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Warm iron as needed